Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Queen & Jack

Ini Mama dan Papa. Mama nama Anne (bkn nama sebenar), Papa nama Remy (Nama sebenar)... I guess this is the introductory episode of ourself. so sapa-sapa yang tak kenal, dah kenal lar sekarang kan... inilah penghuni No. 17, Jln Inai 3, Bukit Beruntung. Rumah sendiri, tak habis bayar loan lagi ngan bank, (camne nak pegi haji nih..heheh..) Papa is a very quiet person, while Mama is vice versa, infact Mama is the most talkative person in Jalan Inai. For Papa, he was a lucky man to have Mama. WHY? because Mama is the bestest wife and mom to his kid? doesn't she, Papa? hehehe (perahsaan lar plak kan???)
Anyway, Papa formerly worked with PERODUA, and now he's with NAZA, different company but still automotive line, and he is sooo into cars designing. Well, you're the MAN...Mama hope papa enjoy with what you're doing now. But please be in your mind whatever we have discussed before (sounds like Mama is a dominant person..heheh..., )TETTTT... incorrect, mama just reminding okay... this is what a wife for... to remind and remind and remind until they die...
While Mama, is also working and it is all about human, welfare, training, payroll, benefit, compensation... I guess you know by now what is my job scope... How's mama doing now? Hmm... It's hard to say... but hey, life must go on... and frankly speaking,
As a mother - I'm very concern on my kids development for sure,
As a wife - I've tried my best and always prepare the best for my hubby,
As a daugther - Mak, you're in my heart, I love you ... take care of your good health,
As a daugther in Law - I wass blessed to have a wonderful couple as my Father and Mother In laws. They are "SUPERB". I could not imagine if I have a vice versa in laws.

No comments: