Saturday, October 16, 2010

6 Months already


I had started in 1st April 2010 and now, I had been confirmed in my position at my new workplace. I love the environment soooo much... it is oil n gas company, and it's benefit is wayyyy better than manufacturing industry. I am glad finally I am in the industry. It was my dream before and Allah knows best where to put me. Thank You ALLAH. I appreciated it.

I drive to work as early as 8am. Not to forget, to send my lovely kids to AlKhalaf and continue taking NKVE and Guthrie Hiway. With RM 3.10+1.40+1.40+1.40 for one way toll and about 50 km drive from Bkt Beruntung to Bkt Jelutong, Alhamdulillah i manage to reach the office before 9am.

The official working hour will start at 8.30am, but the grace period for come in late is at 9. I am flexy the 30minutes late with the check out time. so, I'll make sure I'll go out of office after 6pm.

At first, I was quite unsure if I could drive that long everyday. And now...I am very comfy of this travel issue. Plus the hiway is so smooth unless there is accident or mishap along the hiway.

I am thinking of moving to Shah Alam. Still thinking and keep thinking until one day, Yasmeen told me that she had been offered to become a Prefect for next year batch (2011). It was her dream since she's in standard one. I still remember one evening, she came home from school cried and I was wondering what had happened to her. Was she was bullied or was she was beaten by the teacher.???

so I asked her, but she kept crying like no one business. Until I found out that her good friend was offered for the Prefect post and she wasn't selected. She made me sms her class teacher, asking if the teacher could help with this Prefect matter. I dare not to verbally talk to the teacher, as I think, this is nonsense. I am not gonna embarrace my self with this situation. So I talk to her father MCC, and he contacted the teacher via hp and she said will look into this matter but not promise anything since it is not under her management.

So, Standard 2 no, Standard 3 also gone... so, I spoke to her that maybe in her new school the luck is there. Allah knows the best and she is appointed for that post in Standard 4. So I am not moving anywhere i guess....perhaps for 1 year, let's see if she is happy with her additional duties in school after this. I was a Prefect when I was in Form 1, only for that year and it was my first and last year, I am not comfortable with the additional duties, while other students eating, I was taking charge of jaga tangga, while other students main kejar-kejar, I was rounding the whole school to check if any unusual activity taken place...that was not cool at all...

No comments: